How to use
Step 1: Preparation
Preparing your nails is an important step to make sure your press-on nails stay on for as long as possible. Don't worry, it's easy and quick to do!
1. To begin, gently push back your cuticles using a cuticle stick and shape your nails by filing them down.
2. Choose the best fitting press-on nails by holding them above your natural nails and selecting the ones that have the most appropriate fit.
3. Gently buff your natural nails using the nail fliler provided in the Glowberry kit.
4. To ensure proper adhesion, use the alcohol wipe included in the kit to thoroughly wipe all of your nails, removing any natural oils.
Step 2: Choose Adhesive Method
Option 1) Nail Glue (Longer term wear)
• Apply an even layer of liquid glue to natural nails and the back of the press-ons for long-term wear.
• Be careful when handling the glue as it bonds quickly, try to avoid getting it on your fingers.
Option 2) Sticky Tabs (Short-term wear)
• Choose the suitable size sticky tab, press it firmly and remove the extra tab for short-term wear.
Option 3) Sticky Tabs And Nail Glue Combo (Mid-term wear)
• First apply the sticky tabs to your natural nails, then add a small amount of glue on top of the tab before firmly pressing and holding the fake nails in place.
Step 3: Apply and Press!
When applying Glowberry nails, hold them at a 45-degree angle and press down firmly for 20-30 seconds, making sure to smooth out any air bubbles that may be present during the application process.
- Do not touch your nails with your fingertips after you've wiped them with the alcohol pad.
- Make sure to choose the right size for your nails that aren't too large or too small.
- To make your press-on nails last longer, try to avoid working with your nails for 5 minutes and contact with water for 1 hour after putting them on. This will really extend the wear time of the sticky tabs or glue.
- Press the nails for 90 seconds for an extra strong hold.
Removing your press-on nails is easy and can be done without damaging your natural nails by soaking them in hot water mixed with soap and oil (such as cuticle oil, kitchen oil or body oil) for 10-15 minutes.
After soaking them in water, carefully lift the sides of the press-on nails with the cuticle stick. If the artificial nail still holds strong, soak for another couple of minutes.
The time it takes to remove the nails may vary depending on how much glue was used and how long they have been on.